domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

Song maker

Hello everybody!

This week you are going to become composers like Mozart, Beethoven or Tchaikovsky. If you think that I'm getting crazy, keep calm and listen to me. I'm going to show you how to create your own song using a program called "SONG MAKER". Below, in the video, you have my explanation. So, the first step is watching the video in order to learn how to use the program. When you finish with the video it will be the moment of create your song. Don't forget to send it to me by email.

Good luck and enjoy!


¡Hola a todos!

Esta semana vais a convertiros en compositores como Mozart, Beethoven o Tchiakovsky. Si piensas que me estoy volviendo loca, tranquilízate y escucha. Te voy a enseñar cómo crear tu propia canción usando un programa llamado "SONG MAKER". En el vídeo que hay abajo tienes mi explicación. Así que lo primero que tienes que hacer es ver el vídeo para poder aprender a usar el programa. Cuando termines con el vídeo será el momento de crear tu canción. No olvides enviármela por email.

¡Buena suerte y disfrutad!

Bitmoji Image



1 comentario: